At Star Outdoors we believe that age should not be an obstacle in pursuing dreams and experiencing new adventures.
The ‘Star of Kenmare Wildlife Cruise' is the perfect way for Active Retirement Groups to enjoy a day out in Kenmare. Located on one of Ireland's hidden jewels, the Ring of Beara, you can enjoy spectacular views with seals, castles, birdlife, rugged coastlines, flora and fauna along the way.
• 1 Hour Cruise of Kenmare Bay.
• Live Commentary.
• Capacity of 50 people.
• Enclosed lower saloon with soft seating and tables.
• Fully heated boat for all weather conditions.
• Finger food can be arranged.
• Licensed bar on board serving beers, wine and minerals.
• Toilet facilities.
• Wheelchair Accessible.
• Coach parking on pier which means easy access from bus to boat.
- Secure meshed gangway all the way to boat for extra grip and reassurance.
€300 flat fee for 1 hour.
Con's Bar and Restaurant
• Large Balcony overlooking Kenmare Bay.
• Large Indoor seating for up to 100 people.
• Extensive menu choices to cater for all budgets.
• Fresh local ingredients and fish delivered daily from our onside fishery.
• Friendly efficient service.
• Wheelchair accessible and toilet facilities.
• Nice relaxed activity with a fun element.
• 18-hole course set over two levels.
• Enjoy the beautiful views of the bay.
• Score sheets available.
SPECIAL ACTIVE RETIREMENT PACKAGE
• 1 hour cruise of Kenmare Bay.
• 3 course meal with tea/coffee at our onsite restaurant overlooking Kenmare Bay.
• Game of mini golf.
• Minimum numbers of 15.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We would love to hear from you. Call us: +353 (0)64 6641222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org