Here at Star Outdoors, we have been looking after school groups since we opened up in 2004 and we are proud to say they are coming back to us for years. We have tried and tested packages to ensure all students have a memorable experience they will treasure forever. At Star Outdoors we also strengthen your students leadership foundation by developing skills in several areas, Team building, communication, teamwork, planning and leadership.
• All activities are FUN, CHALLENGING and EXCITING plus it aids pupils’ personal development.
• Extensive range of activity options at one location.
• Available Mon – Fri:
• Session 1 – 10am-12noon
• Lunch – 12 – 12.30pm
• Session 2 – 12:30 -2:30pm
• Receive one free place for every 20 children (applies to activities only).
• Children are fully supervised by our instructors, so teachers & leaders are free to spend their time as they wish enjoying complimentary tea/coffee & scones on our onsite restaurant.
• Free participation for teachers and leaders.
• All our instructors are fully qualified, Garda vetted, first aid trained and child protection certified.
It is the perfect activity for anyone 8 years and upwards