The ‘Star Of Kenmare’ Public Cruises
The Star of Kenmare Wildlife Cruise offers a memorable 1 hour wildlife cruise and explore the beauty of this famous coastline, her rich marine life and stunning scenery.
- Life Commentary from informative guides
- Kenmare Bay Seals
- Dolphins & Porpoises on occasion
- Dromore Castle & Dromquinna Manor House
- Variety of Birds
- Uninhabited Islands
- Dinish Island
- Beara & Iveragh Peninsulas
- 1 hour as we are so close to the seal colony (perfect time for families)
Adults – 20 Euros
Children (Aged 5-16) – 12 Euros
Children Under 5 – Free
Family Special (2adults & 2 children) – 60 Euros
Private Cruise – Flat Fee of 300 Euros for one hour. 500 Euros for two hours.
The ‘Star of Kenmare’ is very punctual and always leaves on time so to avoid disappointment arrive 15 minutes prior to sailing time.
Tickets can be booked on the day but in high season we would recommend to pre book by emailing [email protected] or ring